(b) Yogic Deep breathing :
It is one of the best ways for Physical , Mental and Spiritual relaxation. This is because when you breathe deeply it sends a message to your brain to calm down and relax. The brain then sends this message to your body. Those things that happen when you are stressed, such as increased heart rate, fast breathing, and high blood pressure, all decrease as you breathe deeply to relax.
Key Points :
(c) Meditation :
- Yogic Breathing is a good way to relax, reduce tension, and relieve stress.
- Yogic Breathing is easy to learn. You can do them whenever you want, and you don't need any special tools or equipment to do them.
It's a mental/spiritual technique for relaxing the mind. Its objectives are the subconscious mind free from compulsive habit to think incessantly. Spiritual meditation is used to know the pathway to Divinity. We can increase power of our subconscious mind. Research has shown that Meditation can contribute to an individual's psychological, spiritual and physiological well-being. Meditation gives you a sense of great clarity of consciousness that allows you to identify with the mental, physical and emotional being.
Key Points :
(d) Yoga nidra :
- During deep meditation, our body reduces cortisol and lactate, as well as stress system.
- The slow, steady breathing of meditation can help reduce depression, irritability, moodiness, anxiety, stress.
- Personal and spiritual growth may occur though a deep meditation. Regular practice of meditation affects in a positive way of one's behavior and thinking. Regular meditation increase production of "feel good" hormones such as serotonin and endorphins, providing a natural "high." You can see positive sides of life through meditation and able to think positively.
It comes from the Eastern traditions and is also known as 'Yoga Sleep'. It is however, not about falling asleep but inducing a state of deep relaxation and inner awareness. Yoga Nidra is a very powerful physical and mental relaxation technique. It soothes the body and helps to release the mind's busyness with its often confusing and contradictory thoughts. It helps to resolve mental issues. If done on a regular basis it is also known to be beneficial for people who have physical pain and disabilities. The practice of Yoga Nidra relaxes, rejuvenates, and rebalances the mind, body and spirit.
Key Points :
- Yoga Nidra may have untold benefits that go beyond the therapeutic. Yoga Nidra helps harmonizing two hemispheres of the brain and the two aspects of autonomous nervous system viz. sympathetic and parasympathetic. The rotation of body awareness stimulates different parts of the brain that control each and every body nerve. When you are aware of each part of your body, you are actually massaging the corresponding part in the brain as well. You establish the connection between the body and the mind. The impressions in the subconscious are brought to surface, experienced and removed. Thus, the fixation of awareness to the body is replaced with the awareness linked to subtler aspects of prana and spiritual dimensions.